What about me?
Well, I was born at a very young age, in the small humble town of Orlando. I received my Bachelor of Arts in Advertising and Public Relations from the University of Central Florida, along with two minors: Business Administration and Digital Media in 2016. After 5 years of working at Universal Orlando Resort, I joined the Purple, Rock, Scissors' digital strategy team as an intern May 2014, then hired as an Associate UX Architect in March of 2015. In 2017, I moved to NYC and currently work at Beyond Experience Design team as a User Experience Architect. I love to play the piano and hit the gym.
Beyond (New York, NY)
UX Architect, 2/2017—10/2018
- Ideated the future of the member networking application, working with IDEO’s service design team and leveraging primary member research, embedded at WeWork.
- Restructured the information architecture, navigation, site, and content of 12 software products for Google.
- Developed a personalized chatbot that delivers Johnson & Johnson news to employees owning user research, system design, copywriting, and project management.
- Created a new system architecture for a social networking site for healthcare patients using survey results and Google Analytics.
- Led research and ideation in a 5-week workshop for the future of digital ads, creating 6 concepts to increase revenue for the Wall Street Journal.
- Created and implemented an Instagram social strategy for Beyond increasing engagement and followers, in addition to solidifying the brand.
Push. (New York, NY; Remote)
UX Designer, 7/2017—9/2017
- Audited traffic, content, and user interview feedback to formulate a redesign strategy which included a new sitemap, conversion funneling, and wireframes for Corkcicle.com within Shopify.
Purple Rock Scissors (Orlando, FL)
May 2014 – February 2017
- Proposed a User Testing session to LIM College that contained measurable goals, a testing script, tasks by persona type, and proposed reporting.
- Wrote testing scripts and test cases in English and Spanish for Florida Blue and took notes in a testing lab throughout the 16 users.
- Routinely visited Adventist University to perform user and stakeholder interviews, ethnographic research, and user testing.
- Conducted and analyzed click, navigation flow, and A/B tests, as well as surveys and interviews for Florida Blue.
- Prioritized content and personas by reading and tagging 150 website form submissions using AirTable.
- Conducted a rapid prototyping/user testing session for Facebook Smart Restart using Sketch and InVision to finalize functionality and content.
Universal Orlando Resort (Orlando, FL)
Attractions Shift Supervisor, 11/2009—3/2015
- Oversaw the operation and was the first point of contact for team members, guests, and interdepartmental partners. Responsible for the consistent execution of guest service and operational standards and motivating team members to safely deliver capacity.
Workshopping, Wireframing, User Testing, Functional Requirements, User Stories, Storyboarding, System Design, Agile/KANBAN, Project Management, Measurement Planning, Interviewing and Surveying, Content Strategy, Atomic Design, Service Design
Bachelor's of Arts in Advertising and Public Relations at the University of Central Florida
Minors in Business Administration and Digital Media
Google, Facebook, WeWork, Gap, Corkcicle, CarMax, AIG, Avon, Blink Fitness, Tough Mudder, Johnson and Johnson, Novartis, Adventist Health System, LIM College, Florida Hospital, Florida Blue, Filutowski Cataract & LASIK Institute, Frontier Communications